Ferndale Methodist Church

1880 to 2008

 

Part of the Mid Glamorgan Mission

 

 

  Ferndale Methodist Church is situated in the heart of the village of Ferndale in the Rhondda valley

We have a modern brick built building built in 1990 which has modern facilities and good disabled access.

The car park to the left of the building is capable of holding up to 12 cars and is easily accessible from the main road

 

 

 

Addresses
Wesley Methodist Church
Fountain Street
Ferndale
RCT

The Methodist Church Of Great Britain

 

Please Contact
Mr James Hall
Tel 01443 756923

 

Minster -
Rev. Joesph Tembo

 

Mission Statement
History of Church
Church Life
Main Hall
Services
Home