Ferndale Methodist Church

1880 to 2008

 

Part of the Mid Glamorgan Mission

 

 

  Ferndale Methodist Church is situated in the heart of the village of Ferndale in the Rhondda valley

We have a modern brick built building built in 1990 which has modern facilities and good disabled access.

The car park to the left of the building is capable of holding up to 12 cars and is easily accessible from the main road

 

 

We have the capacity to black out the main hall which is ideal if there was a need to show films.


The kitchen area has facilities for washing, tea making, preparation of cold food and a quantity of plate cups saucers etc.

 

Finally but not least important we are a friendly congregation who are keen for the building to be used, we welcome anyone who would like to join us in our services and would gladly consider any reasonable request to use the building

 

   
 

 

 

Mission Statement
History of Church
Church Life
Main Hall
Services
Home